Thursday, June 12, 2003

nothing much to do today but i copied loads of driving directions from the internet such that if jing gets her car we can drive to diff places the next few days. feel a little useless cos jing has so many things to pack and yet i cannot really help her. jing's sister is in her room and when i went back to the room just now they were calling their parents and somehow it made me miss my sister.. somehow i felt like i wanted my sister to be here too... it's very nan shou to miss someone. maybe i am so not occupied that i start to hu si luan xiang. sometiems feel really temperamental.. like yest i just said i felt so happy being here and all and today i somehow wish my family were here with me.. to just be with me. jing was playing marriage d'amour or dunno how u spell it by richard clayderman and somehow it just created a very qi liang atmosphere that made me feel like crying! dunno what's wrong with me... am so unstable sometimes. maybe it's cos i dun have much to do, then like think about everything.. anyhow think about sad things too. jeann said she might visit me.. that would be really fun... but then again it's not that cheap.. .so maybe not.. and huijun said she might visit me too!! yay.. hope someone visits me during summer sch.. though i will hav sch it would be nice meeting up with old frens and catching up.. to just hav someone u can just feel really comfortable with and be yourself....
yest went with joel wenzheng jing and her sis to korean house to have dinner and joel was talking about types of girls that would 'sa jiao' and said that i was more serious and probably wun sa jiao to my bf if i had one... haha i dunno if i will. but then i feel that sometimes there is a need to sa jiao.. not just in relationships but in general.. family/ frens... like sometimes people just need to feel loved or like feel recognized by their frens and families...

No comments: