Wednesday, July 23, 2003

shall just type something short before my intended 'hibernation' at the library to study for econ 100b midterm later till dinnertime... and hopefully that can salvage my terrible state of knowledge of macroecons.... =) it's strange how i usually get and remain confused about the stuff i learn.. till like the last minute, when i seriously study for them.... though of course sometimes i remain confused... but usually i can clear up some stuff... and econ 100b esp bad for me, cos due to my slackness in my hws i have gotten 2 checks already and i suspect the most recent one i will get a check minus!! =( ya so better study hard for midterm.
52L came so late today and i was late for class... and when i stepped in to the lecture hall the instructor stopped and i thought everyone just stared at me.. =( oh no.. so terrible.. i had better get up earlier to take the 730 bus from now on.... sometimes when u are stuck at the bench and bus stop waiting for the bus stop u just can't hlep but wish there were taxis sometimes... and talking about taxis i think i was quite terrible yesterday.. sigh impose on ppl. negative externalities of my actions. sigh. ok shall go and study.... can't wait for midterm to be over tmr..... then can do more fun stuff again.. =)

No comments: