Thursday, October 30, 2003

got my econ 131 midterm back and i did so horribly i am totally disgusted with myself...
=( sigh. felt very depressed yesterday but i guess i can't keep brooding also. will just try really hard for my homeworks nad final and hope i wun continue to do so badly....
slept really early last night and woke up at 5am today to try to work on my PEIS paper and i wrote one paragraph. adn that took me three hours!! haha.. i am so pathetic. it seems a pretty good idea to sleep early and wake up early to do work actually... cos i find myself unable to remain awake after a long day.. usually. it gets really dark really early these days.. .after daylight saving. like at 630 pm it's almost pitch dark. so yucky. felt really nice today also, cos jacqui made some cookies yest and gave me some today! and she put them in this nice little paper box i felt very touched and spoilt.... like it's been so long since i received little gifts from ppl.... haha i sound deprived. i am not lah, well it's just that it reminded me of JC, or even sec sch.... when i think i used to write a lot of notes to people and people actually replied and somehow i am just very touched by little things in life....little gestures which may mean nothing to ppl actually but then i just feel so "warm" when ppl bother to do something for you......They are going to show The CAt Returns at Pacific Film Archive this sunday... can finally go watch it =)

No comments: