Thursday, October 23, 2003

having 2 killer midterms in two consecutive days isn't exactly very healthy for the brain....nor the heart... both my midterms left me highly traumatised and if i thought my econ 119 midterm was bad last week then i dunno what i can use to describe the two this week..... well but of course i think i am partly at fault too.... maybe i didn't understand my material all that well too... but there really wasn't time to complete both midterms.... my GSI joked that i could write off questions 2 and 3 for my econ 182 midterm... hmmm wonder if he also thought that those were beyond us and judging from how he usually criticises the professor... i think this killer midterm would leave lotsa room for students to complain and i wun be surprised if in our next section both GSI and indignant students engage in some professor-bitching...sigh dun even want to think about what i would get for my midterms.. shall just enjoy my happiness now while i can.....

No comments: