Saturday, November 22, 2003

talked for quite a while with my sis! haven't talked to her for so long..... =) and for such a long duration of time.... =) i am really ultra 'swaku' i only recently realized that the singtel page allows u to send internet smses and as such i recently started sending random smses to my sis.. haha. or like to ask her to tell my mum to call me if my mum happens to call me and i happen to be away and dind't pick up her call.... =P have procrastinated and havne't gotten a new calling card since my calling card and singtel worldcards expired....
still sick... =( but gradually getting better though.... just hav an irritating cough.. mainly. i had better try my best to recover! finals in like 2 weeks' time and it would be terribly miserable if i were to be sick during that period! =) and less than a month to home!!! yay. would hav been away for like 11 months by dec 19....

No comments: