Friday, February 06, 2004

a week ago at this time i was waiting for zy and shiyun to come home to all go for dinner at yue foo.... time passes really fast and my mum has gone for a week already... sitting at my comp and not wanting to do anything at all now... with the jay chou fantasy cd that huijun gave me playing on my laptop.... somehow feel very lonely all of a sudden, no mum to accompany me when i feel lonely...
haha but i should be fine lah. aargh i forgot to drop my econ 115 before the drop deadline.... adn now i hav to pay 10 bucks if i want to drop the class!!! irritating =( so i think i might stick to it and hang on.... unless i am doing really badly then i will drop it... and after all i bought the 'textbook'... jsut havne't gotten the readers.... sadly i fell asleep in eichengreen's lecture today AGAIN... but when i woke up he actually went through some things about international monetary econ that actually made some sense (as compared to my econ 182 last sem).... so maybe he can be a little boring but he isn't that bad at explaining stuff it seems.....
I wonder if i will get into my com service decal class, and whether I would really get involved, get to know new ppl and do something really meaningful. It's like I always hav all these great plans for myself... to get really involved in stuff and stop myself from hu si luan xianging and getting depressed.... but usually they are not realized.... like I went for Bears for Unicef meeting last wed... then like members had to help table at Sproul.. and I am just like somewhat shy and i dun want to sit at Sproul all alone by myself.... so in the end i dind't join. then I wanted to join this Girls Inc org, to teach girls to read...... but the sch is in San Leandro, which is beyond Oakland Airport... and so far how i go... sigh. hopefully nice surprises come my way and I can hav a differnet and enjoyable semester.... =)

No comments: