Friday, April 16, 2004

PLS DUN READ THIS... serious.
i just needed some place to complain..... i feel so stressed and it's all my own fault.. for not managing my time well and always choosing to do frivolous things over proper work... and i just feel so mediocre at everything i try. =( am zipping off to europe in may/june but though i really look forward to this break... and it's really really nice that my frens are gonna come from sg to visit me, but i fear that i will be so stressed that i wun enjoy their stay as well... though i REALLY reaLly want to spend quality time wiht them... =( how... and i didn't take my econ 140 midterm and my finals is gonna weigh very very heavily.... and i dun hav the capacity and tenacity and perseverence and discipline and whatever to really fight on i fear.... feel veyr horrible. =(

No comments: