Monday, May 10, 2004

yay! blogger website revamped and they added some nice new templates and the lazy me just clicked on one of them and 'revamped' my site too.... only sad thing is that the msg box disappeared and i will hav to get a subscription again... but like this template a lot.... but finals round the corner, so no time to do anything to it in the meantime. and i foresee it being like that for the next month at least... cos after finals will be crazy zipping off to LA and then Europe.... and then back to sg for attachment... but it would be cool if i do get the time to sit down and really personalize my blog one day.
jap finals tmr... still like only 1/3 done; jeannice and joyce coming tmr and i'm really excited.... the thought of fetching my frens from the airport...this is the first time i'm doing that! hope everything turns out fine. but am rather worried.... i dun think i will get a lot of studying done... but shall try my best ;P

No comments: