Tuesday, August 17, 2004

this is really amusing. 3 days of trying to access blogger from home have been futile and here i am at changi airport terminal one, trying out their free internet service 15 min before i board my plane.... and blogger actually works...
been wanting to say that my stay in singapore has been really enjoyable. getting the chance to be a spoilt kid all over again, meeting up with almost every single person i wanted to see... eating all yummy food here (though at the expense of a tummy..) making new friends at work...being happy somewhat for my whole time here...
now it's back to sch... back to my independent life... back to new housemates... to dealing with everything by myself. i return with a positive mindset.... and i hope this semester will be fulfilling and extra- fun for me... =)

No comments: