Saturday, October 16, 2004

so i shall face the jitters of intimidating interviews next fri, when i go for my UCDC interview... am supposed to go in typical Washington D.C working attire... which means i hav to hide my school bag somewhere... and traverse the undulating terrain of our hilly campus in high heels. eeks. so ma fan.
i had my own visitors just now... how fun. haha but not entirely healthy, with the three of us munching on my wheat thins and cardboard-tasting wheat crackers, according to sumei. and to my dismay was unable to help when sumei asked me econ 119 questions... tried to do some jap hw but not very successful. read two pages of the economist.. well. at least i did laundry... i wish the whole week was composed of friday nights, then there will never be pressure to rush homeworks haha.
i am tired of trying too hard sometimes when ppl dun seem to want to reciprocate anymore. feel hurt but i shall let go and be a more carefree person. just hope i wun say say then end up not changing.

No comments: