Thursday, April 14, 2005

i refuse to do any work tonight after a few nights of working on my paper. prob hav to start working again this weekend/next week cos there's still so much to write. had a really bad day yest, but an unexpected and pleasant phone interview late last night with someone from HPI China somehow allowed me to do a 3-pg case study write-up just in time for submission of my draft this evening... and so after completing my draft and registering for telebears i tried really hard to do all my readings for class this evening... only to find out that our prof expected everyoen else not to do the readings due to the draft..and so she gave us next week's readings and left us in class to read on our own... everything seems to be working against me somehow. oh well, i dun regret having done the readings cos i should have done them anyway... it's just that when i really tried preparing (to make up for being quiet the past few times) i don't get a chance to redeem myself... =( shu's visitng late tmr night and early fri morning/afternoon so i'll get some extra company... and perhaps gives me an excuse to bake something...=)

No comments: