Thursday, April 21, 2005

my eyes are on my book but my mind is somewhere else... i dunno. getting somewhat distracted at work recently for no good reason. maybe that's what happens when there's little interaction with ppl. think my productivity is going down and i'm glad i'm going to end my internship next thursday, else i shall feel quite guilty. getting stressed about my research paper now too, cos i got comments for it from my GSI this afternoon and apparently it's somewhat disorganized. i thought so too actually. which means i hav to work hard to improve it next week, cos there will be a presentation next friday. aargh. so many thigns to worry about now. then i hav another 5-7 page paper for my politics and ethics class to write... hmm well i guess i did learn some interesting stuff from this class but i have concluded that it's not my cup of tea. stressed! cos if my research paper turns out bad, i'll get 10.5 units of bad grade... ok should stop complaining cos it's not going to help =P

No comments: