Monday, May 16, 2005

and so from today onwards i'm a Josephine Street resident... =) move-in was pretty smooth... set up my bed and totally fell in love with my room! i realized how pampered i had been... how i miss big comfy beds.... i'm so glad this room came with a double bed... am thinking if i should get a nice new ikea table and make my room really homely... cos there's already a long no frills table in the room and me being very vain would like a nicer table... but oh well, might not be feasible... what if they end my lease... i really do look forward to my stay here... it's a nice neighborhood and my cute 4-yr-old friend made me a lego plane this afternoon... after peeking in and proclaiming my room "a mess!" i really hope i made the right decision... rent's a bit ex... but it might be well worth it. =)

No comments: