Wednesday, July 13, 2005

thanks to huining, i got a really late but pleasant belated birthday present- Howl's moving castle soundtrack =P now shall just try to get the DVD when i go to China to complete my collection.... i would love a Calcifer (the sometimes spiteful but endearing fire demon in the show) plush, but nobody sells Howl merchandise here, sadly.
i'm really upset and mad with myself cos my comp crashed!! aargh. and lazy me DID NOT backup my files.... and got scolding for being careless...all my data might be gone... oddly and quite sadly when i think about my files i care so much less about the papers i spent so much time writing and instead fear the worst for some of my most precious pictures... and all the songs i have painstakingly accumulated... of course things that i need, like my resume, major assignments, papers i was very satisfied with are terrible to lose, however these are still replaceable...but not all those special moments captured in the past. =( guess it's my fault.... reinstalled ARES yesterday and was happily happily downloading lotsa jap songs. maybe got some virus...

No comments: