Wednesday, October 26, 2005

after turning in my prob set and reading through my notes i feel like at least i kinda understand my 142 class material... only that i prob wun ace my exams. it's actually pretty cool stuff, just not really my cup of tea. can't decide if i should change it to p/np though. let's see how my MT goes on thurs. and decided to drop in at KC's office finally to ask some questions... i went in at 420 and before i knew it it was like 530 and i think i learnt the answers to 2 econometrics questions, along with what hormone replacement therapy is, how to deal with ppl who just BS, how sharp KC's doctor has to be given that he knows all these stats about all these health studies etc....and when i checked my watch and got a shock how he actually went on for like an hour, think he noticed my expression and coudln't help laughing at himself either... and so i happily trotted down to MLK building at around 540, thinking that i prob shouldnt' be too late for the talk on poverty by Senator John Edwards (doors open at 530), only to be greeted by this snaking line that reached right up to the Dwinelle courtyard... but still managed to get in =)

hmm. actually i'm so tempted to share some really funny things KC said in class today... but i guess i shouldn't. my turn to practise self-control. anyway, this is random, but a couple of days ago, while reading things related to still-up-in-the-air thesis, i came across a blog with a pictorial summary of some of the issues i care about.... and such injustice probably isn't an isolated example. actually, it's prob not just limited to China, either...

No comments: