Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I finally watched Ang Lee's widely acclaimed Brokeback Mountain last Friday and found it extremely saddening... and one line just lingered on in my head (and perhaps in many other ppl's heads too)... "I wish i knew how to quit you"--such a simple statement but says so much... it was a good movie. unfortunately i watched it when i was extremely tired... and sometimes i couldn't catch their accents. but.... even then you can get a lot out of it... and so i was just randomly surfing and realized that Heath Ledger (one of lead actors) starred as the romantic guy in 10 things I Hate About You too! and i remember really liking that movie (and his character in a very 'infatuated' kind of way)... but it's those kind of romantic teen movies...but a decent sort in this genre...haha. i shall hunt it down and watch it again when i have time... =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quite like 10 Things I Hate About You. Am planning to see Brokeback Mountain at some point. But what you MUST watch is 'Say Anything...' - 1989 movie written/directed by Cameron Crowe (who also wrote/directed Almost Famous). It's absolutely superb. It's one of my favourite movies now, and I only discovered it last week. Watch it, and I practically guarantee you will fall in love with John Cusack. I have :)

Mints. said...

oh yj... do you remb? Miss Han showed 10 Things during GP and that was when i watched it! hmm haven't heard of 'Say Anything...' but will keep that in mind =)