Thursday, January 19, 2006

Pretty things and curious sights

was quite disappointed this morning cos didn't get into the photography class; but the thesis class in afternoon made me totally intimidated and stressed and in some sense it was a small consolation cos i realize i need to spend so much time on my research, esp given a class of seemingly very competent classmates.... sigh... one goal this sem is to try to read more widely and try to be less unknowledgeable... sigh. and right now life seems to be in a mini mess...
oh well. anyway, here's today's share of pictures. enjoy.

Pretty gate near Palais de Papes, Avignon

Lovely benches, Bratislava castle

ah. Time for a ham and cheese sandwich....

Candles in tinted jars, street stall in Ljubljana

no idea what this is; but they tried to sell it to me... (in a friendly way; unfortunately i didn't understand what they were trying to tell me) (Zagreb)

Beggar in streets, Prague

HEAPS of bread, supermarket in Bratislava

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they were trying to sell you cheese in Zagreb! Well, looks like cheese anyway :)

Anonymous said...

errr. BIMBO bread?
-faith

Mints. said...

haha er.... beats me too. and not my bread.. =P

Anonymous said...

hahaha~! it NOT being your bread makes it funnier. hahaha. =)