Saturday, December 09, 2006

Mini makeover

i'll finally be getting my own room! and because we just got someone to give the walls in our rooms a fresh coat of paint; i can finally buy bedsheets i like when i move into the room maybe a month later. although the rooms are very chapalang now cos everyone wants his/her own color... but whatever lah. i can't stop rest of family from painting their room walls a color they want but i dun fancy very much... and then i can visit the new IKEA at Tampines and go furniture shopping for my own room! yay! dunno what prompted my parents to embark on a tiny house makeover... but i'm not complaining. house is currently very junky. everyone's junk is everywhere. many of my college books and coats are still tucked away in my suitcases cos there's no storage space in the wardrobes etc... hope to get a bookshelf and a new wardrobe... but i suppose furniture-buying will always burn big holes in the pocket... so i will have to spread this out and live within my means. but having your own room's a good start :)

No comments: