Wednesday, February 21, 2007

after a movie outing with two colleagues yesterday evening, I was suddenly very motivated to set up some informal 'Singles Club' within the unit, to go check out new restaurants/eateries/hawker stalls together, as well as good shows/movies and other worthy activities... then, perhaps write reviews, practise my English and at the same time do colleagues some service :P BUT a big prob though is i will have very few "members", given that 80% of colleagues are married. if i exclude my engaged unit head; and my section head (we're certainly not so chummy with big boss to ask her such frivolous things) then I'll essentially be left with like 3 other potential 'candidates'... out of which one is attached and technically ineligible... another one is not likely to fancy such activities that much.... then i'm really left with one other colleague.... so maybe my brilliant plan will fall through after all. hehe but it was fun dreaming about doing a mini frivolous monthly food/movie review thingy. hmm. maybe i should outsource and get ppl from other units.. but then again, all big things start small :)

No comments: