Tuesday, April 10, 2007

On some days I get so demoralized and frustrated at work, but I realize that I'm not the only one who feels this way. Boss gets his fair share of frustrations and I bet his job is way more stressful than mine. So are some other colleagues'. But how do these ppl manage it... ? And even though I'm 9-months-old at this unit, I am nowhere near competent at what I do... it's really quite pathetic but I sometimes console myself (excuses, excuses!) that this is natural given that I never chose to do what I am assigned. Sometimes I feel so pent-up but yet I can't blog indiscriminately given that evil regulators lurk out there waiting for you to say something incendiary and then alert authorities to have you put in jail (ok i am exaggerating). Maybe I should talk to my frowny care-bear instead. Work-aside, I have also been feeling unhappy about various things in my life but things don't just happen whenever you wish for them to. Nonetheless, I concede that you have to work hard for things you want. After all, life becomes easily becomes boring and unchallenging if you get EVERYTHING without doing anything.

No comments: