Saturday, May 12, 2007

good thing that this past week has been relatively less busy for me and I was able to gradually recover despite the blasting aircon at work. So i went from croaky coughs and blocked nose on Tues to almost full-recovery on Friday! i feel so happy to be healthy again. Also spent the first half hour of Fri filling my workstation wall (I sit at the corner) with more pictures, and when I gave one colleague another sunflower pic, she reciprocated with a tiny sunflower bouquet later in the afternoon! totally made my day. somehow felt like i ought to treat myself post-recovery and after working relatively hard for things i don't feel much for.... so splurged on hair yesterday evening and went shopping all afternoon today. hehe. Great Singapore Sale why aren't you here yet. hai. Time to 'buck up' a bit next week... cos have done nothing much at all this week at home; skipped Japanese last Sun and neglected study since my mock test before leaving for Vietnam; and have been sleeping as much as I can... though it feels GOOD to be lazy once in a while, must exercise both mind and body again soon!

No comments: