Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Heavenly chocolate fondue

went with colleague to a HDB-organized food event at Swiss Culture Restaurant earlier this evening. It was a pretty good bargain cos for $20, we got a soft drink, creamy pumpkin soup, cheese fondue for appetizer, black pepper steak for main course, chocolate fondue for dessert and a tiny glass of tiramisu for dessert-after-dessert. Cheese fondue was yummy, but the chocolate fondue really won me over. The chocolate was just so good that I couldn't resist drinking spoonfuls of it.... a fellow diner at my table followed suit :P Ah... so sinful. To be fair, I haven't really had choc fondue anywhere in Singapore before, so there might be better places that I'm unaware of... but if I were to choose one thing to have here, I'll definitely vote for the chocolate fondue :)

No comments: