Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Taiwan-bound in 3 weeks!

Deprived of a Sept holiday in Japan, my wanderlust led me to book a budget air tic to Taipei, for a short 6-day trip to Taiwan over the National Day holiday. Thought I was a little crazy to act on a whim within like 2 days, but I know that if I don't 'grab' my chance to go away, I'd prob never get to until next year... so... even though air tic was a lil ex (travelling over national holiday) + I will be stressed (cos forcing oneself to go away during a busy period is never easy) the mini 'break' in Aug is still something worthwhile! (to keep me sane for rest of the year) Once again though, I incurred the wrath of my why-you-like-to-travel-so-much Dad. However, think he's more or less resigned to his fate of having a disobedient daughter. Hopefully he'll get more immune with time lah. I guess his only gripe is that I'm flying there alone. But will be staying with a college friend who has returned to Taiwan briefly for the summer... so I shouldn't be too 'endangered' from travelling alone :) Maybe I'll just like eat, shop and laze while in Taipei...

No comments: