Saturday, August 11, 2007

Random musings

So I apparently chased the typhoon away. But according to E's dad typhoons are very common in Taiwan around this time and usually they dun get THAT dangerous so no worries. Feel that I'm a rather bochap traveller on a homestay this time round, bunking over in a unit at one of those grey shops cum residential buildings with metal grilles that are scattered all over the city :P. And instead of wanting to visit all there is to see, I've mostly been shopping and eating...and watching a lot of Jappy stuff on Taiwanese TV. Bought quite a few fakeo Lesportsac cute print bags yest at night market hehe, but a bit sore now that I didn't bargain more :(. Will be tagging along to some family lunch later and then perhaps doing an afternoon trip to a nearby town. *Feels nua*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good time in Taiwan. Heh, am totally impressed with your typhoon chasing skills... ;p

Mints. said...

Yeah i did... hehe even though I successfully chased away the typhoon I didn't manage to ward off the rain... ;)