Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I have 3 simple wishes for 2008:

1) Become a better photographer! I want to learn how to bring out the best in everyday subjects and to really appreciate the beauty and wonders of light.

2) Continue to work at keeping old friends/Make new (and good...) ones. Somehow feel like the former can't really be taken for granted esp into working life. As for latter, realise that I prob didn't get to know anyone new well last year, aside from colleagues... Hee, but knowing me, the latter should be quite a challenge... :P

3) Go on at least 2 holidays this year... Hopefully to catch cherry blossoms in Japan and visit some other developing country. Though Ting's rave abt Berlin & St Petersburg swayed me quite a bit too. Also miss Berkeley... Hmm, maybe 4 holidays...

No comments: