Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Little snippets of my week

Monday afternoon I got v frustrated trying to solve the mystery of the laser pointers after Board Room meeting (long story, so wun share)... and so when the very-bothered-with-temporarily-missing-laser-pointers me went to dabao lunch from foodcourt I was totally unaware that I had not brought along wallet. Only when I had to pay did I realise that I was penniless... But the foodstall ah-peh was really trusting and let me take away my packet of food without paying even though I wanted to go back to office to get money... He just said, you come back and pay me later lah. Doubt he recognises me since I dun buy from him that frequently, but yeah... no doubt I only owed him $2.70, somehow his being so trusting made me very touched...

This morning I also decided on a slightly mean way to deal with the sleeping member in my pjt team. Well knowing that she would be away till night b4 my briefing, I still put her down as one of the briefing officers for the day... Thought this was only fair to the other members who have been so helpful and cooperative with their frequently indecisive & inexperienced leader... I am also betting heavily on member not wanting to screw herself up in front of meeting on actual day and trusting that she would somehow find a way to familiarise with materials... Dunno if this is too big a risk to take :P Nevertheless, I hope I dun have to execute the back-up plan of activating myself...

No comments: