Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just when I thought I could have some peace of mind preparing for annc, my term as co-secretary for a boardwide meeting had to be advanced some 2 months in advance.... hai. Why did my predecessor have to go on no-pay leave all of sudden... :( Oh well, while I know that I'll be super stressed come June (when the under-study would commence, together with a thousand and one other things), some part of me also feels somewhat excited that I will finally have a bird's eye view of what goes on in the organisation... :) Something I am rather sore about is that I'd probably need to shelve any plans for a long holiday till next March (as this is a thrice-a-month weekly mtg). I suppose I shall not be prematurely, entirely 死心 over any vacation... and hopefully I can work smthg out to travel late this year!

No comments: