Sunday, September 21, 2008

I can still drive!

This is but a self-glorifying post to declare that I can still drive decently, but given that it's such a pleasant discovery, pls at least allow me to indulge a little :P Haha and so yeah, after two refresher lessons over the weekend, I discovered that my driving skills are largely intact; and that it really isn't that difficult trying to get used to driving on the other side of the road! The only thing that kept happening during first lesson was that I kept switching on the wipers whenever I wanted to signal :P And well, I'd probably get honked at a lot by impatient drivers at multi-storey carparks; cos I seriously need to work on my parking. Prob also need GPS and better feel of roads in sg lah. That aside, I really enjoy the feeling of being in control of the car... and the feeling of cruising along the expressway. Yesterday's expressway driving was eeky cos of slight traffic congestion... but today I drove myself to the airport and traffic was pretty nice and smooth... Die, a bit addictive leh. Hmm, maybe it's time to psycho nice Dad to change car.... :P

No comments: