Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I feel rather restless at work these days... It's not as if I have nothing to do; rather, there's nothing very exciting to do... :P The thing I have to do entails meticulously planning out implementation timeline, digging up old history... both of which I am terrible at! And DCF is just DCF. Aargh, but I suppose I have to grit my teeth and just get them done somehow. Deep down I know I am sitting on time bomb that can explode anytime... Maybe this time round I wun be so lucky... hai.

Hmmm, it appears that consultants (the reputable ones) earn good and easy money. Do half a job can earn almost $200k... And the recommendations made/ work produced don't even seem that solid/concrete. It appears that what matters most is to learn and master the art of persuasion, so that you can effortlessly convince your customers that your findings are credible... ;P

No comments: