Sunday, October 05, 2008

Yesterday I found myself the nicest-looking camera bag in the world for my Canon 40D... Haha ok I guess you can tell that I am exaggerating. But well, the reason I am so happy is cos all the camera bags floating around are mostly box-ey or weird-shaped with some stubbornly defined form and I would feel so 浑身不自在 if I had to carry them around ALL the time. So you can imagine my delight when I discovered T1oo (self invented acronym for my camera bag model)... cos it looks just like any outdoor sling bag... and is super env-friendly (95% made from recycled materials)... Well the only tiny flaw (big to some serious enthusiasts i guess) is that it actually has like non-existent cushioning for the camera... But it's ok if you are ultra-careful in handling the camera right (so I think :P) In any case, I now have something presentable to go to my new photography class with next week!
====

For some strange reason, I have been stricken with sudden fever, sore throat and running nose over weekend... I wish myself a speedy speedy recovery!

No comments: