Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sigh, seems like age is catching up with me... The other day a lil boy at the tennis courts called me 'auntie' even though I was dressed in a relatively youthful-looking outfit... Hai, old = old huh, even dressing doesn't help... :P

Then this afternoon my "beloved" colleague gave me a most "flattering" nickname..."rou4 rou4". this is her second time telling me that I actually have arms that are nice to pinch... I rebutted that's cos she has been pinching ppl with bony, fleshless arms. HMPH! Though she tried really hard to make amends afterwards, I told her I'd remember her remark FOREVER. Actually I am relatively unaffected by her frivolous comment since I think that it isn't entirely justified, but you know, today the evil streak in me was itching to induce guilt in someone... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello..auntie rou4 rou4..hehe =)

Mints. said...

Congrats, you shall remain blacklisted FOREVER...