Monday, July 06, 2009

It's been a pretty xiong week for me. The week ended on a rather low note, with Boss not so subtly pointing out that I owed him several outstanding pieces of work and that I needn't wait for instruction for every single thing... Though I guess the 'lecture' wasn't entirely unjustified, it was still somewhat depressing. I guess the main issue is dealing with a suddenly much heavier workload and learning how to manage my time better. Suppose I would have been a little less demoralised if everything I did/ put effort in wasn't taken merely taken as matter-of-fact my job responsibilites. So well, I had to buck up a bit over weekend and unfortunately spent quite a large part of it clearing backlog work... Hopefully I'll be able to pick up things more quickly soon and then life wouldn't feel as thorny...

No comments: