Monday, October 12, 2009

M.N.D = My Nice Dinner

This is today's instalment of publicity posters... cute? Today I still feel like being a florist. I'd have my corner shop by this cool street. My neighbour would be a jolly french baker who sells pretty and yummy french pastries. Two doors down the road would be a funky bookstore like Books Actually. And at the end of my street would be a quaint little Japanese cafe... with outdoor seating (white wrought iron chairs) And every morning the aroma of freshly brewed coffee would waft into my shop... And it shall be 22 degrees all year round...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh, so that's what it stands for. i thought it was makan n dance or midnight dancing or something. haha. :D
-rpd

Mints. said...

Haha... but hey, makan n dance is a good one! we didn't think about that. As for midnight dancing, dun think the name would have gotten past our PS lah :P

Anonymous said...

too happening liao.... if it starts at 5.30, i guess it will end way before midnight. :D
-rpd