Sunday, July 25, 2010

Was prompted by v good reviews of Inception to catch it. But err... I think it was a bit too cheem for me. While I got the general drift and how they went into different levels of subconsciousness, I wasn't able to appreciate/ decipher how the finer details interlock with one another... and so I went away feeling a little cheated haha. I dun like movies that make me confused... maybe i'm just not smart enough :( Also felt a bit shi1 bai4 that at least 3 actors/actresses in the movie appeared in movies I caught previously but I just wasn't able to match the faces to their previous roles - except for Ellen Page who appeared in Juno. Marion Cortillard's transformation from Edith Pilaf in La vie en rose to Mal in Inception was quite dumbfounding... she looked SO different I didn't realise it was her till the closing credits. I suppose makeup can do wonders...

Arthur was the guy in 500 days of Summer..!

*Holiday in sight in 1 mth's time!* :)

5 comments:

lazy weekend said...

ahhh so! It's him!!

Anonymous said...

Joseph-Gordon Levitt is also the guy from 3rd Rock from the Sun, if you remember that very old series... :)

Not meaning to be nit-picky over spelling, but it was quite amusing that you accidentally changed Edith Piaf's name into a rice dish... :P

So lucky! Yet another holiday! :D

- j in japan

Mints. said...

oh- that was when he was really young huh... didn't really watch that but i think i remember vaguely.

Hahaha... I totally didn't realise I unwittingly spelled her name as Pilaf.

You also gg on a holiday in August what, you also lucky :)

Anonymous said...

My overseas hols are once a year....yours are every 3 mths... :P

- j in japan

Mints. said...

Where got. It's will be 4.5 mths when I go on my next hol! :P