Friday, July 02, 2010

When I came home just now, mum was sitting at dinner table drawing monkey faces on sheets of yellow paper. She's doing PA duties for my sis again, I thought. Sure enough, she was sketching some monkey faces for a skit sis was putting up with her p-sch kids. I skimmed through her 'works' and among the monkey faces was an old-lady face, which wasn't drawn very well. I made an insensitive comment, which led mum to ask me to draw one for her instead :P In the end I also didn't manage to draw any decent old-lady face, but instead got distracted and started sketching/copying monkey faces from the cartoon book she was drawing inspiration from.

And all of a sudden, I realised I hadn't been drawing anything for the longest time. Luckily I'm still quite a decent copier... and I miss drawing random things. Maybe I should have gone ahead to do something arty for a career. When I left office around 740pm just now, I really couldn't get why some colleagues were still energetically discussing work at that hour. I suppose some ppl really get excited over work...

No comments: