Sunday, October 16, 2011

there are a 1001 things to do every weekend and I find myself feeling more tired than rested pretty much every Sun night.. and it's another dreaded Mon tmr! As usual, we did a little bit of wedding/ house stuff during the week. I finalised the design of my gown on Fri, but didn't  quite expect the BV designer to suggest that I put myself on a strict diet plan... the challenge is for me to take 2 inches off my waistline by Mar next year - a tall order for someone who loves snacking and isn't particularly conscientious at exercising :P But I suppose I can try to watch my diet a little more and stay away from unnecessary carbs. Also went down to Balestier to take a look at tiles this afternoon; am now racking brains over the type of tiles/ layout for the bathroom/ kitchen... DIY can save us quite a bit; but it's certainly a lot more time consuming!

No comments: