Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The highlight of my work day was a roundtable discussion chaired by my CEO with visiting CSC fellow & co on the "evergreen" topic of housing affordability. My office and another section in my dept kinda co-organised the event so I got to sit in the session as a back-bencher... While our visitors from the States left us with some 'food for thought' comments towards the end of the session, the "star" of the discussion was actually my CEO cos she was really really zai. I don't think I've ever had a boss so outstanding and clear and eloquent in delivering her arguments/views... She's also really skilful in disagreeing in an agreeable and sensible way. Have also found her very humble and approachable despite her very impressive achievements. Such an inspiration for ppl working with her :)

No comments: