Friday, July 27, 2012

Next Wed will be my last day of work at HDB and I went back to MND this afternoon to visit some Hsg Div folks after my meeting with the HR side to 'explain' my departure.. It was a nice little catch-up session with some ex-colleagues. Those who were still there are still about the same - and it felt nice seeing some ppl whom I've not quite spoken to at all in the past year! In particular, was quite surprised when Miss M (the veteran appeals tracking officer who used to scare me by her aloofness but eventually warmed up to me in my 2 yrs there) decided to pass me an angbao for 'braveness to quit'! Thought she wanted to give me an angbao for getting married; but that was apparently less deserving of an angbao. Of course I didn't accept; but thought it was kinda cute and sweet of her to offer me such an interesting 'award' :P Not sure if I should call it brave or foolish; but I had better make good use of this break else my decision will definitely veer towards the 'foolish' end.

No comments: