Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Maybe I am really not cut out for farming after all

Arrived at the farm yest evening n was immediately roped in to help with some last min packing.. Hmm the place is kinda dingy and sanitary/ sleeping conditions a bit sad.. As result of bad pillow I think I only slept 3 hrs last night (came home late n had to wake up at 530am) - just finished some 3 hrs of bending n squatting to plant romaine lettuce n spring onion seedlings.. Now taking a break to nuah before heading back to work after lunch!

Am not sure how long I can sustain doing this because it is really physically demanding hard work bleah.. N maybe i am slightly spoilt wanting a clean place without being the one to clean up the existing mess heh. It doesnt really help that there are 2 needy cats that keep wanting to play/ be fed n meowing the whole day :P

K I shall stop complaining n remain positive ;)

No comments: