Saturday, November 17, 2012

I have been working on a few posts for the food blog; though there are various small touch-ups to do, I guess it's about 75 - 80% done! So you can take a sneak peek here if you are interested :) Hopefully by being open and including some of the recipes I use etc I can eventually attract like-minded dessert lovers to the food blog to exchange ideas/ tips too!

In other news - D highly encouraged that I catch Skyfall with him and so we did last Sun. These days I wldn't have watched all these action/ blockbuster type movies left on my own - but being a bit more open-minded has its benefits/ surprises :) And in this case, Adele's opening song at the start of the movie really caught on and it's tentatively a new favorite song. Dunno why - it's not really my type of song but am kinda drawn to it. She has such a soulful voice.


1 comment:

YJ said...

Took a quick look at the new blog - lovely pictures! If I may make a tiny suggestion - if you write everything out properly and fully (no abbreviations / contractions) I think it would complement the overall elegant look and feel of the blog. :)

About Skyfall - apparently it got really good reviews. I haven't watched it yet but I watched Wreck-It Ralph yesterday and it was really good. The art / graphics are gorgeous...