Friday, November 30, 2012

Sports shoes with falling-off soles.

Sounds familiar? Maybe it happened to you once... or twice? But it happened to me 3 times in a row, and each time when I was travelling. In Laos, my 7-yr old trusty Skechers walking shoes decided to give way halfway while walking towards a waterfall (maybe it's about time). At Club Med Bintan, portions of my Nike running shoe soles kept falling off one after another after I wore them for badminton the first day (as a result I couldn't quite do any of the other very sporty/ active stuff the subsequent few days). And most recently at church camp in Seremban - my relatively old New Balance shoes also gave way one the first day. Blaming lousy glue on soles aside, perhaps I really need to get myself some new shoes ;)

On a slightly unrelated note - I wrote a new blog post about my baby veggies! You can read about it here :) 

No comments: