Friday, February 15, 2013

A belated Valentine's! I never really had this day off since starting work - but this year, I had the luxury of spending Valentine's with all my favourite people! But ended up overeating :(

It's my mum's birthday - and so after making slightly cheesy heart-shaped fried eggs for breakfast I spent the rest of the morning baking her a tiny chocolate layered cake. Treated parents to high tea after the mini surprise birthday celebration at home; and ended up having cake before, during and after high tea on Valentine's...


Cute love-themed items part of our afternoon tea set :)


After the high tea outing, I came home to a surprise home-cooked meal by D! And since D now works near Ann Siang Hill, he also brought home my favorite mont blanc from KKi! I really shouldn't have eaten any more cake after the indulgent afternoon tea, but it was too difficult to resist treats from KKi... 


No comments: