Friday, July 11, 2003

3 homeworks and a midterm await me next week. hope the weekend never ends! sigh... cannot really imagine the amount of work i have this weekend... but i choose to slack...prob going to watch pirates of the carribean and play tennis tmr =) shall try to start on saturday... just visited shiying's blog and her revamped website looks really cool.. =) feel a little 'ashamed' of my humble website.. haha but then i'll just keep it this way, well, anyway given my limited comp/web skills i doubt i can advance very far.. so i shall be content with my page for the time being =)
played piano just now and i thought it was really pressurizing to play cos we were given this room with 2 grand pianos, and whatever i played using my piano scores ziyang could play it better without scores!! quite disgusted with my lousy piano skills... am still mesmerized by claire de lune and i haven't advanced a bit in mastering the piece, quite sad. can only listen to experts playing it on my classical piano cd....

No comments: