Monday, August 11, 2003

i dunno why but i feel that recently i've run out of things to write about.... maybe it's just a general 'xian' mood that i am in recently such that things that happen to me don't really seem that interesting anymore. i hope finals week won't be too bad though i dread all the studying that is required of me. attempted to study at library yesterday and thus camped at moffitt for a few hours yest =P and when i came down for a break i saw arthur chunyan and germaine at the comp area... haven't really seen arthur for a while actually. which makes me think how all of us, after moving out, have had less chances of hanging out together... in a way i do miss the days when all of us could just go to the dc and all eat together... and bum around till we get chased out =P now we are more 'confined' to our own houses...
so when i came down to have a break and after meeting the sgreans, i went to free speech to binch on a muffin and i was just sitting on the chair staring at the CNN screen when one old man, who happened to be seated in front of the computer in front of me, asked me if i could read out something that he had written to him, because his 'magnifying glass' or something was trashy and he could not read what he wrote. i tried my best to help but his handwriting was rather illegible and after a while he just said forget it.... but thanked me for helping. and gave me advice- to take care of my eyes. quite a random incident, but made me feel a little sad. i really fear the day when i grow old and everything starts failing... one thing i really wouldln't want to lose is my memory... cos living without memories is so sad. my world wouldn't mean anything to me then... oh well. haha strangely i have rambled on for a while without really realizing it. better go and study now....

No comments: