Sunday, August 10, 2003

went for karaoke for the first time yesterday night; thought it was pretty fun, esp since i think i've never been to a proper karaoke lounge before! =P then came back and to my own disbelief watched 3 episodes of mei li jia ting after going off online at 230 am which means that i slept at 5am.... sigh. should stop doing such things, esp since this is the week just before finals!! i'd better also stop thinking about random things and concentrate on my two finals next thurs. i hope i can. i had better. apparently according to my mum haagen daaz ice cream has the highest fat content or something. according to some reports in sg. and she once told my sis to call me to caution me about this.. haha. i never fail to have at least one pint of haagen daaz sitting in my freezer. sounds like i am not on the way to a slimmer me anytime soon. esp since yest i had a rubbishy lunch consisting of strawberry haagen daaz and starbucks mudpie ice cream. and my carrot cake. and one sausage. and welch's grape juice. have degraded from cooking to eating ready made stuff... =P i suspect next week too. but hopefully i'll be 'back'... in fall semester ;)

No comments: