Friday, August 08, 2003

i'm somewhat mentally unprepared for the end of summer... cannot really believe that i hav 2 finals next week, and that in just one week's' time i will be flying off to boston to meet up with shu and yy... though i definitely look forward to seein dear shu again i just feel that everything's happening so quickly i cannot really catch my breath. slightly rueful that i wun get to meet the incoming freshmen at all, including those coming to stay at my place, since their expected arrival times happen to be just after my flight has departed. nor will i get to meet any during the orientation week.... but guess it's alright, since i have 3 more years to meet them =P did a series of rather random stuff today; wrote a letter in chinese to my mum; wrote a reply letter to ming lee about one month after receiving it... went for dinner at d&a with some seniors, then went albertsons to get groceries..... and was offered a 'point of information' by my dear housemate who claimed that i did not utter a single word at dinner... hmm... i guess many ppl are getting used to to me being seen and not heard?! then watched 3 episodes of mei li jia ting and here i am, rambling aimlessly away on my blog before i replenish my sleep for the week....
'

No comments: