Monday, September 22, 2003

searched unsuccessfully last night for cheap tics back to sg... spent at least 2 hours on various online travel sites but all these searches gave me quotes of about a thousand bucks for round trip tickets.... =( sigh..... why is it even more expensive to go home this dec... last dec wasn't this bad even... but regardless of ticket prices, i will still fly home i guess... just hope that i am lucky enough to get a cheap deal. or rather, have the perseverance to continue searching for good deals... cooked too much fried rice for myself yest night and i think i'd have to have fried rice for lunch and dinner today.. realize the cooking seems to be what i talk about most of the time, such that 144 hours gave a rather accurate 'insight' about my blog morphing into a food journal or something? haha. maybe its cos that's all i do... eat.. sleep.. study.... called my mum to complain to her the fact that the bottle of dried scallops she sent to me somehow grew mouldy for no good reason!! quite upset cos i have only used a few scallops once. what a waste of money... realized to my horror yest also that oyster sauce had mould on the underside of the bottle cap too!! i had better start putting sauces into my fridge... or maybe it's cos the weather these days isn't all that cold and it should be fine since summer is ending now....

No comments: