Friday, September 19, 2003

am so so tired today... and my eyelids keeps 'jumping'.... haha old + superstitious ppl always say that is a sign of something bad happening.. but cannot remb whether it's the left or right eyelid that symbolises ominous events. but my right eyelid keeps 'jumpin'....i dunno what's wrong with me. keep taking such long periods of time to do my homework and figure things out, that even when i have a lot of time i end up doign so little. sigh.... i feel stressed.
received jun's thank you card and it really made my day, getting a nice card from someone who appreciates the little things u did =P and a nice email from jeannez consoling me and telling me not to be so pessimistic =P feel like going back to sg now and thanking them! but meanwhile i still hav lessons till 5pm... with only a half hour break + an unfinished econ prob set.... plus i hav readings to do when i get home but i am not so sure i will not sucuumb to temptation of switching on my laptop again at night and end up not doing anything again... i think i am really not that busy, as compared to many of my peers who have to say work or do other stuff too... but yet i dun seem to be able to manage my time that well....

No comments: