Sunday, December 21, 2003

first time ever blogging at home in sg!!! home feels so familiar, yet strangely distant in a way at the same time. my home seems to be filled with objects that i am unfamiliar with, didn't even know my dad got wireless internet, my bed actaully looks almost exactly the same as when i left it yet so strange when i slept in it... i forgot the color of my bathroom mirror rims and asked my mum, u changed the bathroom accessories ah? and when i landed and saw the familiar faces at the airport.... i was just so filled with joy! and my cousins and aunts came to the airport as well and upon seeing my parents i was just suddenly so overwhelmed, that i haven' t seen them for so long that a sudden surge of emotions make me suddenly break down... but they were happy tears though. and my dad got me a new nokia 6610 with nice polyphonic tunes... yay!! haha i feel really spoilt already.... hope i can make good use of my time here and have a really fulfilling and enjoyable stay at home... get recharged before i start my next sem...

No comments: