Wednesday, December 24, 2003

my plans to lose weight back in sg have been foiled... my mum has been constantly stuffing me with all sorts of food, and it doesn't help that shopping centres are 'littered' with food stalls or eateries where we can buy finger food really easily. and slight jet lag has also made me too lazy to get up to exercise in the morning... and i am just horrified by the amount of fats i am accummulating each day. i had better stop this 'routine' else i will really regret it....
am very baffled why i manage to lose my temper once i come home.... liek i dun think i hav ever been really mad for the past year in berkeley and one small thing, the internet not working properly and sis hogging the comp just made me irritated.... sigh. and i can't use my laptop... =(
am feeling somewhat contradictory.... am supposed to go to aunt's place for dinner perhaps... it's my "dad's side" and i dunno them very well and i just dun feel like going.. yet it's very bad and kinda rude to be so AS... argh. one good thing about staying abroad is that u can avoid all this somewhat superficial socializing.... i mean i dun think all my relatives mean any harm but i think its just awkward....
watched LOTR 3 with Ting.... and it's nice to see her again!! dun think she has changed much though.... =) think most ppl havent... went to eat yong tau foo and tiramisu at shing's place and i think both shing huei and huining look pretty much the same... cept that huining dyed her hair... =)

No comments: